Health Insurance Plans Designed with You in Mind
If you’re responsible for purchasing health insurance for yourself and your family, you know how hard it can be to find coverage that fits both your needs and your budget. Insphere Insurance Solutions offers a broad portfolio of individual health insurance products from highly-rated national and regional carriers. Your local Insphere agent can help you understand your options. And, when you are ready, help you choose the coverage that best fits both your needs and your budget.
Here is some basic information about the plan types Insphere offers:
Copay Health Plans provide the security of a predictable, fixed payment for each medical care office visit.
- Great for those who like having copay benefits for doctor office visits, prescription drugs and other routine health care expenses
- Coverage similar to those of an employer-sponsored plan
- Preferred Provider network for care and services at a reduced rate
- Higher premium provides you with lower out-of-pocket costs
100% After Deductible Plans include coverage that pays 100% for most covered, in-network expenses after your deductible is met.
- Pays for preventive care services before the deductible is met when an in-network provider is used
- Widest choice of deductible options; some may even be compatible with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
HSA-qualified High Deductible Health Plans can save you money on premium cost and help protect you against the cost of a catastrophic injury or long hospital stays.
- Great for those who stay healthy and don’t use a lot of out-of-pocket expenses
- Plan designs that are simple to understand and use
- Generally the lowest premium of plan designs
- The Health Savings Account (HSA) gives you more control over how your health care dollars are spent and savings are tax-advantaged
It's smart to know the basics of the health insurance plans typically offered by carriers, but before you decide which plan is best for you, contact an Insphere agent to learn more about the carriers and the features and benefits offered in their plans.
Insurance product availability and benefits may vary by state.