Access Services, Discounts and Benefits with Membership
Today’s economy is tough for everyone. Small businesses, the self-employed, individuals, families and seniors need every advantage they can find. Insphere Insurance Solutions has found a great way to increase your benefits and provide you with money saving opportunities. We’ve partnered with Associations so you can unite with tens of thousands of other members nationwide to receive the kinds of benefits usually reserved for large corporations and their employees. Membership includes:
Professional Services that may help you grow your business or career
- Legal services for businesses and families
- Access to business grants
- Tax savings programs for health care expenses for small business and the self-employed
- Legislative advocacy
Lifestyle and Personal Benefits to help you save money on everyday items and activities
- Significant savings on groceries, name brand merchandise, apparel at retails
- Emergency roadside assistance services
- Discounts for dining, entertainment and travel
- College scholarships
Health Benefits that can help you save money on your health care needs and add protection for the unexpected
- 24/7 (telephonic or video) consultations with licensed physicians at no additional cost
- Air ambulance and Global Emergency Services
- Hospital confinement benefits for accidents
- Life insurance
Insphere’s Association partners offer a range of benefit packages filled with valuable services, discounts and other benefits at a cost almost everyone can afford. Best of all, everyone qualifies for membership!†
To learn more about what Association membership can offer you, talk to an Insphere agent today.
Association membership is not an insurance contract. Membership may include access to insured and non-insured benefits. The Associations are separate business entities from any company that does underwrite insurance products.
†Access to benefits varies by association, package option, vendor and member's state of residence. Certain limitations, reductions, and exclusions may apply. Benefits may not be available in all states.