Plan for Retirement Income with Annuities
You want to make the most out of your retirement. Making sure you have the resources in place to do what you’ve always dreamed of doing, and then protecting the assets you’ve worked so hard to build requires planning and foresight. Insphere Insurance Solutions can help you meet both objectives as you plan for your retirement.
Insphere offers fixed and fixed index annuity products designed to provide payments to you at specific intervals, typically after your retirement. Best-of-all, annuities have the potential to grow tax-deferred, have death benefits to protect your beneficiary and may also provide optional “living” benefits. These retirement products are designed to protect your investment before and after you have the time to start making your dreams a reality.
Here is some basic information about the annuity products in the Insphere portfolio:
Fixed annuities which pay you a fixed, stated rate of return, for a stated period of time. A fixed annuity is an excellent choice for individuals who:
- Are looking for tax-deferred growth on their investment
- Want a fixed rate of return so they know exactly what their money is earning
- Want minimum guarantees not available in other financial vehicles
Fixed index Annuities that offer a guaranteed annual interest rate and earnings potential that is linked to participation in the growth, if any, of an index or benchmark. An index annuity is appropriate for individuals who:
- Are looking for tax-deferred growth in their investment
- Want a minimum interest rate guarantee but also like the idea of potentially being able to benefit from rising markets
- Want to benefit from a potential rising market, without being exposed to the down-side risk.
You can take confidence knowing that the annuities Insphere offers are backed by highly rated, nationally recognized companies. Whether you're enjoying retirement now or you're preparing for the future, your local Insphere agent can provide guidance on which annuity may be suitable for you. To learn more, contact an Insphere agent today.
Insurance product availability and benefits may vary by state.